Dear Valued Guests, Friends, and the wider Baker Creek Community,
Health and safety is our primary concern in these challenging times. To provide a welcoming, safe environment we have introduced and adjusted many of our operating standards.
Before your trip
- Via pre-arrival communications, we are asking guests to self-identify if they belong to a risk group for COVID-19; if yes, we ask that they postpone their travels until the risk period has passed, in order to help us ensure the wellbeing of all our guests and team members
- We recommend using an online assessment tool:
- Alberta residents COVID assessment tool: https://myhealth.alberta.ca/journey/covid-19/Pages/COVID-Self-Assessment.aspx
- Each guest will receive communication from the resort prior to arrival providing additional information on arrival process, resort services & amenities, express checkout, and more
- Guests encouraged to use pre-arrival communications to reduce contact upon arrival
While at the Resort
- Only guests from the same household will be allowed to share a cabin or room.
- Common areas will be clearly marked to help guests maintain physical distance and Plexiglas barriers placed where possible.
- A clear flow of traffic through the Creekside Café and Front Office has been established.
- Hand hygiene, including proper hand-washing & hand sanitizer stations located throughout the property and team members will wear masks when required.
- Guests will be encouraged to enjoy their rooms or cabins, and exterior grounds; we are unable to open the library and fitness facility including steam room and sauna.
- We will require all guests allow us to keep their card on file when booking so that our check in and out process can be contactless. Receipts will be emailed.
- Guests will be asked to bring their own books and games or purchase them from the Creekside Café.
Baker Creek Bistro and Creekside Café
- Our Café will be open 7:30am-9pm for grab and go meals and snacks
- The Bistro will continue providing take out, and with the closure of in-person dining, room service will be offered
- Pre-ordered breakfast, backpack lunch, picnic, BBQ and To-go menus are available.
- Increased sanitation with EPA-approved chemicals.
- We will be increasing the frequency of cleaning in the following areas:
- High touch surfaces: doors, knobs, washrooms, sinks, lights, handrails, etc..
- Dining areas, fire pits, picnic tables and outdoor seating
- Kitchens and kitchen equipment.
Guest Rooms and Cabins
- For the safety of all team and guests, daily stay over service has been discontinued, in line with AHS suggestions, but linens can be exchanged and garbage picked up on request.
- Devil’s Head coffee, Brewster’s tea and condiment selection is available at the front desk.
- Guest rooms will be fully cleaned and sanitized after departing guests have checked out/before arriving guests check in.
Increased signage will be made to remind guests and team members about:
- Physical distancing
- Frequency and guideline of hand-washing will be visible
- Signs and symptoms of COVID-19
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. Please let our team know if you have any questions or need anything during your time with us.