OUR WEB PRIVACY PRACTICES
Your privacy is important to us and we will take all means possible to ensure that all personal information is kept private.
BAKER CREEK Chalets Ltd. is committed to protecting the personal information of individuals who visit this web site by following responsible information handling practices in keeping with privacy laws. You can access this site’s home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal information.
The only personal information captured through our Web site is the information you volunteer, such as your email address or mailing address that will enable us to send you requested information. In the case of reservations, personal information is collected to facilitate the recording of your booking and to secure payment for services. Our on-line reservation system processing is secure as current technology allows. If you have made a reservation or inquiry, you may also hear from us about other offers and services that may interest and benefit you. If you do not wish to hear about other offers, services or opportunities, please contact us and request an opt-out status.
BAKER CREEK Chalets Ltd. does not sell personal information we collect. We will not disclose your personal information to anyone else without your prior knowledge or consent, except with agents or contractors of BAKER CREEK Chalets Ltd. who perform services for us and when required by a government body or agency, or as permitted by law.
By using this website you agree to be bound by following Terms and conditions. Any images, graphics, multimedia or content is copyrighted and may only be used in the manner provided for in these Terms and Conditions. In addition, the site contains names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other intellectual property, which are the property of MSB PRODUCTIONS INC. and may not be used for any purpose without the express written consent of MSB PRODUCTIONS INC. The terms and conditions outlined throughout this statemnt are interpreted in accordance with and governed by the laws of the Province of ALBERTA and the Government of Canada. If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This statement sets forth the entire agreement regarding all of the matters discussed in this statement.
CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SKI + STAY CONTEST. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those 18+ and residing in Canada [excluding Quebec].
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Baker Creek Mountain Resort (“BCMR”) as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Friday, November 1, 2019 and ending Tuesday, November 12, 2019. All online entries must be received by Friday, November 1, 2019 at 11:59 pm MST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry on BCMR’s Instagram or Facebook pages. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of BCMR.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a two-night stay in a cabin of their choice at BCMR, dinner at the BCMR Bistro, and two 2-day lift tickets for Lake Louise Ski Resort. Value of $1,500. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by BCMR. Cabin bookings are subject to availability, excluding holidays. The prize is non-transferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for BCMR to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected at random under the supervision of BCMR. Winner will be notified by social media within 4 days following selection of Winner. BCMR shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at BCMR sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that BCMR, anyone acting on behalf of BCMR, and BCMR licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: BCMR reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond BCMR control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, BCMR may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by BCMR. BCMR reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. BCMR has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, BCMR reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless BCMR and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is BCMR.